7500 miles

(*great condition, no accidents)...

:redface: thanks!

***edit----I'm seeing that;

1. Trade-in is about $20,000

2. Private sale- $22,500

are these numbers about right? :(

In Taiwan now...:spin:

When I was looking to buy an LGT about two months back (mid July) the Santa Monica dealership had a used black LGT limited automatic with almost 8k miles on it (was previously a rental). They were selling it for about $23k. *Probably* could haggled them down to 22-21k or so I would imagine.

I ended up buying a new car elsewhere. Phew. Can't believe I actually considered buying a used *rental*... must've been insane. I blame it on the summer heat! :lol:

-=- Livin life at 140 BPM -=-

I purchased mine without my employee discount for $22K. I do have the limited GT with manual tran and 10K miles on the odometer. Keep in mind also that cars that are certified are valued a bit higher. It also highly depends on which market you are in. To get a more precise answer just look to KBB.com and you'll be able to see retail, private, and wholesale values for your car.

7500 miles on an 05? I guess if it was an early 05..bought in 04.

:lol:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

I bought my LGT March 24th.

I rolled past 12,000 miles today.

I could only dream of having only 7,500 miles on my car if I bought it in '04! :lol:

I purchased mine without my employee discount for $22K. I do have the limited GT with manual tran and 10K miles on the odometer. Keep in mind also that cars that are certified are valued a bit higher. It also highly depends on which market you are in. To get a more precise answer just look to KBB.com and you'll be able to see retail, private, and wholesale values for your car.

I guess the "real" price of the car is whatever the buyer decides to pay for it...KBB, edmunds, etc...give the buyer/seller good ideas of where it "should" be... Lots of things also need to be considered, the condition, the mileage, the warranty (if there is any)...etc... plus...when trading the car in for another one...the dealer can always add more $ to their car when we want more for our trade-in, and vice versa...thanks for all the #'s guys/gals...justed "needed" more confirmation :redface: on the depreciation :D

In Taiwan now...:spin:

I've had my GT for 3 months now, I just got 1,752 miles lastnight :) . I do most of my driving in the work van, if i need to stop places on the way home I do it with that. So I will get max dollar for that car if and when I trade it in. Don't think that will be anytime soon though since it's paid for and I kept my last car for 8 years.

In terms of certified cars remember that all of the cars are still under warranty, so that will jack the price up a little, plus if you got the exteneded warranty it is transferable. Also remember that supply and demand ultimately determine things. I didn't even look for a used Legacy because I knew that there wouldn't be the one that I wanted anywhere near me, or even at all. Subby owners know the value of their vehicle, and hold on to them. The used market consists of usually very new cars from dealerships, and extrememly old cars (100K+) If you can find a buyer who is in love with your car, you can probably get a little extra for it.

-T

:lol:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

I bought my LGT March 24th.

I rolled past 12,000 miles today.

I could only dream of having only 7,500 miles on my car if I bought it in '04! :lol:

Dude I'm almost at 24k and it wil be a year old next month( :( they grow up so fast :( ) I'm with you on that one :lol:

Archived