LegacyGT.com

Looks like I'm keeping my Legacy. Now looking to replace clutch, turbo etc and tune.

Because that is not an oem subaru part. Some after market company I've never heard of.

JM Turbo Tecnology is the company listed for that.

I would love a lighter flywheel in my Legacy but many have said it is not a good combo in this car.

The revs are so lazy on this car and rev matching etc with stock flywheel is not very nice. But easier off the line with the heavier flywheel is nice.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

I have no problem taking off in 1st at idle in the wagon, its the noise the tranny makes in the first 3 great when you lift off the throttle and leave it in gear.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Yeah that would bother me. Especially since I have stock exhaust besides catted CNT downpipe so it would be easily heard. Thinking of getting the Borla catback though. Not sure if it will be quiet enough for me though. Stock I can't hear even the slightest bit when driving which is a little annoying. I like to be able to hear it a little at least.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

Archived