LegacyGT.com

STiraptor's 2007 Legacy GT Limited

STidriver86

As a suggestion everybody that makes these threads push their Mods List in post number one it's in my opinion and most other is the proper way to run one of these threads and looks nicer.

As per your suggestion, it's been moved. Thanks for that.

Also, the Compression/Leak Down tests went fine. Numbers were on the low side but well within acceptable ranges. The car is currently tuned for power at the upper end of the band when the turbo spools up all the way. I may change it to give it more power earlier but I'm not sure yet.

Future plans are as follows:

Cosmetic Fixes

• New set of splash guards
  • Hood fit adjustment
  • Remove the STi badge from the back

Exterior Upgrades

• Thinking about a small decklid wing
  • Possibly a small front splitter
  • Match the back badge to the front with a custom red badge or a vinyl

Lighting Upgrades

• Replace HIDs that were originally in the car with new 5k bulbs or LEDs
  • Add halo lighting and/or LED strips to headlights
  • Lamin-X rear lens tint

Mechanical Upgrades

• Replace worn O2 sensor (DTCs appeared repeatedly with P1153, followed by P0131. Pretty sure its a dead O2 sensor now.) & relocate it to the sensor bung on the DP.
  • Replace oil plug with Fumoto S-Type Oil Drain Valve at next oil change.
  • Replace TPMS Sensors
  • -TBD-

OTHER

• Full diagnostic service w/ dyno run to monitor existing performance & compare to last dyno tune from 12/2012.
  • Flat-bottom steering wheel & lightweight pedals.
  • ISC N1 Street Sport Coilover Suspension (the set that had originally been on it was removed prior to my ownership)
  • GT Spec Rear Tower Bar (to match the GT Spec Front Tower Bar)

Nice grab! Sweet lookin' and looks like its got LOTS of power under the hood! Enjoy it :)

Thanks, Sneaky. It still needs a few things and this winter weather makes me cry at how easily it gets filthy, even in silver. My dad's is OBP and one five minute drive and he's covered in road grime, especially with the brine mix they use in Southern NJ.

I'm taking mine to my mechanic tonight to have the O2 sensor replaced & relocated to the bung on my COBB DP and to check my TMPS sensors and replace them as needed.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived