LegacyGT.com

This Saturday and Sunday in Tokyo

Hi all - know this is a bit narrow (only Tokyo based peeps will be able to make it unless you are REALLY eager :wink: ), but there will be a big event at the Shinonome Super Autobacs this weekend and I thought the few who can make may be interested. It is going to be Subaru Central, with many of the big tuners showing up with all sorts of fun cars to drool over. AVO will show up with its usual crowd of "normal looking" 350+ps WRX STi, 300+ps BL (probably in the region of 330, but we don't really know :wink: ), and 315ps BE. Not to mention one of the most ridiculously fast automatic SG Foresters in the land. The weather should be great, lots of peeps will be there, and the AVO team (bilingual) will be there to answer any questions you may have. If possible, come visit on Saturday as most of the crew will be around all day. Cheers :)

To Paul and Apexjapan"2" I hope that you have plenty of batteries for that digital camera of yours. Would love to have as many pics as possible, would love to get a few more of the AVO cars as well. Based on that, have a fanastic weekend and look forward to plenty of BLING BLING

We'll show up ready, rest assured :D Where is the rest of the Tokyo contingent? We'll have another AVO tuned GDBB Impreza showing up now too - only 325ps though :wink: We should have it headed for 350 odd shortly, and for 380+ if he'll let us whack a decent turbo on it :D

Anton, if you don't post them soon, I'm going to beat you with a wooden spoon! :lol: Then again, traveling all that way just to get Anton sounds like a lot of work. Maybe I'll just wait for him to show some pics. Okay, Anton, please post some pics. :)

Archived