LegacyGT.com

Random Funny Video! Volume-2

SBT

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not viewable, maybe invisible because I don't use Facebook.

The page claims that I need to upgrade Flash, but I'm running latest version. Unless Facebook has their own variant that's contaminated in some way.

'Ere M8...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UrrnjLemeg]Consequences of being loud in a quiet waiting room - YouTube[/ame]

This had the potential to be funny, but it wasn't, because rather than making a silly, sarcastic point, and then moving on to the next sarcastic point, he made the sarcastic point, and then explained why it was sarcastic, which just comes across as though he doesn't expect anyone to get the joke. Like when he was talking about dogmatic terminology, and then started explaining the joke. WE GOT IT. MOVE ALONG.

When you have to explain your jokes, they aren't jokes, lol. It just makes the audience feel like you think they're dumb. A for effort, C- for execution.

This is a video thread nils. I only posted the picture because it went with the video I posted. And furthermore, the Dukes were good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm, they don't deserve that. And when did Herbie turn in to an roadraged asshat?