LegacyGT.com

Random Funny Video! Volume-2

SBT

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?!?! You never played Mario Karts? I figured you would play that for sure. I still play it every once in a while when my kids ask me to play against them. Definitely a fun game to play with your kids.
My wife's balls are delicious.

My daughter has never been into video games and we never encouraged it. Nor did her friends play. She danced 15 hours a week until migraines hit, made costumes, and read.

Now she sings, plays violin, does theatrical makeup for fun (horror stuff), and reads, reads, reads, reads. For Xmas, she loves books. I think last year she got about 10 or 12.

No. Mostly auto racing with realistic physics and variable car setup. I always wished there was a kart racing simulation game but I guess not a big enough market. So I had to learn the expensive way - on the track. And the games took time away from kart prep between races, so I didn't play them that much even when I had them. I used to spend 12-15 hrs on my kart between race weekends which were two days themselves. It was the reason I gave up karting when I had my daughter. It just took too much time away from the family. Edited by KartRacerBoy

Didn't count on the limits of full lock.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maqNyRT48MU]Un pilote crash sa Ferrari F430 d'une façon très bizarre ! - YouTube[/ame]

Best facepalm evar!

Here's another angle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZA3qDq0FOE]Pedavena Croce D'Aune 2016! PURE SOUND AND CRASH FERRARI!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by GTEASER