LegacyGT.com

Are girls real?

jj808

Women are the fakest things on earth 4 example

1. they wear makeup to hide there faces

2. they wear padded bras to make us think they have b00b$

3. they wear skin tight close to make them look 115lbs, when takin off, they look 300lbs

4. they get implants (i have felt them before, not real natural feelin)

5. they get face lifts to look 20 when they are really 40

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I show up to an office for five, maybe six hour....maybe five days a week. I wouldn't call it work. :lol:

I seriously spend my entire day on this site. I get pissed when I have to look up from my computer to aknowlegde someone

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I show up to an office for five, maybe six hour....maybe five days a week. I wouldn't call it work. :lol:

I get to listen to shit like, "Why do my ears ring?" I don't have any history of noise exposure.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/SteveISU/surroundsound.jpg[/img]

Gee I don't know Einstein??? :lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Women are the fakest things on earth 4 example

1. they wear makeup to hide there faces

2. they wear padded bras to make us think they have b00b$

3. they wear skin tight close to make them look 115lbs, when takin off, they look 300lbs

4. they get implants (i have felt them before, not real natural feelin)

5. they get face lifts to look 20 when they are really 40

6. they fake orgasms all the time, or maybe they just like screaming and shit. :lol:

This Space For Rent

hope your husband (or whoever it was) doesn't know.

Nope, I'm a guy and it was an ex-girlfriend. They did a Seinfeld once about women faking it, and Kramer claimed he had faked it himself. I laughed out loud at that, because I had done the same thing. The two or three times I faked it were when I was drunk, and it was like the third time of the night (I was much younger then), and I was ready for it to end.

One can only hope.

And they are real- I've seen them in dirty movies- unless that was all CGI- I'll bet that most of them had some special effects (implants).

If I can touch hold and just feel them in general they are real :)

God is just an imaginary friend for grown ups. He doesn't use AIM either........:lol:

ROFLS LOL I think I can agree either that or he is just sitting up there laughing his ass off at us :lol:

6. they fake orgasms all the time, or maybe they just like screaming and shit. :lol:

I really dont like screamers, I can't look at the the people next door with a srtaight face the next day.

Sorry but the thread ois just so long ian di wanted to quote so many of you lol

Archived