LegacyGT.com

Constant Evap Code...Please Help.

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys for not responding...Repairs were made.have about 850 miles on the ODO since the repairs and no code. Before, the car would typically code somewhere between 150-800 miles, So i'll give it some more time until i'm convinced they got it.

BUT: the car still stalls if you turn the car iff, fill it with gas and restart the car upon complete filling. who the **** knows, but the car isn't coding which is what i care about mostly at this point.

• 2 years later...
Sorry guys for not responding...Repairs were made.have about 850 miles on the ODO since the repairs and no code. Before, the car would typically code somewhere between 150-800 miles, So i'll give it some more time until i'm convinced they got it.

BUT: the car still stalls if you turn the car iff, fill it with gas and restart the car upon complete filling. who the **** knows, but the car isn't coding which is what i care about mostly at this point.

Holy dead thread revival....I stumbled upon this thread and figured I'd comment for any future searches that lead here. If you are having issues starting after fill up, check your purge valve. There's a good chance it's sticking and causing extended crank/no start.

Archived