LegacyGT.com

07 legacy deleting cats

I have a 2007 Subaru legacy non turbo. I dont want to dump lots of money into it and I dont want a gt. I have a camaro z28. With my legacy I am having a little fun with it by getting the rallisport uel header. I plan on deleting the cats. My question is about the cel. In my research I found out you can not use a spacer or non fouler on the 07's due to the denso ecu, they don't work and tuning to delete the code will later lead to other problems. Has anyone figured anything out or have been successful deleting cats on there 07 legacy?

I have a 2007 Subaru legacy non turbo. I dont want to dump lots of money into it and I dont want a gt. I have a camaro z28. With my legacy I am having a little fun with it by getting the rallisport uel header. I plan on deleting the cats. My question is about the cel. In my research I found out you can not use a spacer or non fouler on the 07's due to the denso ecu, they don't work and tuning to delete the code will later lead to other problems. Has anyone figured anything out or have been successful deleting cats on there 07 legacy?

if u have open port 2.0 pm me, i try to help u.

I'm not sure what you mean port 2.0? I have a stock ej253 motor. Its a 2.5

Delete the cats or not youll lose a slight amount of power going UEL on that engine. However if you go with the RalliSport header and want to insure against the dreaded P0420 buy a Tactrix 2.0 cable, pull a copy of your stock ECU map and disable the p0420 DTC code in the DTC section of your map and reflash it to your car.

Delete the cats or not youll lose a slight amount of power going UEL on that engine. However if you go with the RalliSport header and want to insure against the dreaded P0420 buy a Tactrix 2.0 cable, pull a copy of your stock ECU map and disable the p0420 DTC code in the DTC section of your map and reflash it to your car.

Is there a link in these forms somewhere explaining a step for step guide on how to do this that you can provide for me? Thanks

Archived