LegacyGT.com

*rickashays 05' LGT Limted*

Finally something new and noteworthy for the Legacy. I picked up some silver 18x8.5 Sti BBS wheels and tires last week. Pretty excited to swap them on once the weather gets better. Need to order some adaptors but need to do some measureing first and see the optimal size. I don't mind rolling the fenders but I do not want to do any pulling. Just looking for the wheels to be flush with the body.

15996622064_fa8b69670f_b.jpg

IMG_4457.jpg by RickaShay24, on Flickr

All shined up. Tucked the car into the garage today as I'll be doing the rear diff and trans fluid change this week when time permits. Also due for an oil change.

16618837005_f2e2b9b422_b.jpg

IMG_4466.jpg by RickaShay24, on Flickr

Looks good. As far as the suspension goes I have Koni struts with H&R springs on my wagon and love them. They are very comfortable but also when you crank up the damping they tighten up the car.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Looks good. As far as the suspension goes I have Koni struts with H&R springs on my wagon and love them. They are very comfortable but also when you crank up the damping they tighten up the car.

Good feedback. Looking into the Koni/H&R setup. I really like the price point and mild drop. Don't want the bouncy coilover ride and too cheap for Ohlins or Cusco's.

Archived