LegacyGT.com

Title Weight

Anyone else out there with an 05 GT can you tell me what your title says for weight? I wouldn't have ever paid attention to it if it wasn't for the fact that my 09 Legacy 2.5i SE is listed as 3323 and my 05 GT is listed at 3650 on the titles... which is a difference of 15.50$ every 2 years when I have to renew my registration on both cars... Don't see how the GT is that much heavier but I suppose it could be.

I think my 05 wagon is 3450lbs. 3650 is to heavy.

CT titles don't list the weight.

Look inside your door, I think it there.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Taxes paid based on weight? Never heard of such a thing. I suppose it may make more sense than based on the seemingly arbitrary book values we pay based on in CT. Not as much sense as it would make to pay based on how much space they take up though... anyone do that?

In NYS it's based on weight and class. With a truck over enough weight they require commercial plates. In my county the use fee puts anything 3,501+ in any class at 10$ per year.

I looked at the door.

GAWR-F 2295

GAWR-R 2340

GVWR 4435

Anyone else out there with an 05 GT can you tell me what your title says for weight? I wouldn't have ever paid attention to it if it wasn't for the fact that my 09 Legacy 2.5i SE is listed as 3323 and my 05 GT is listed at 3650 on the titles... which is a difference of 15.50$ every 2 years when I have to renew my registration on both cars... Don't see how the GT is that much heavier but I suppose it could be.

Looks like Cars101.com has the answer: http://www.cars101.com/subaru/legacy/legacy2006.html

Search for 'curb weight' and you'll find each car's weight.

Archived