LegacyGT.com

Random Cars

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That thing is fugly

This was GM's concept for a raptor fighter that I wish they would have made

GMC All Terrain HD. Its an HD with a Duramax

I agree the reaper is ugly. How could they pull that off when the new GM trucks look so nice?

But for the offroad performance truck a diesel will probably hurt the performance. All that extra upfront weight. And its not like the duramax is going to be as fast as the trucks with the lingenfelter engines they use in the reaper. Hell they aren't even as fast as the N/A 6.2 liter engine option.

[ATTACH]188569[/ATTACH]

2009 Honda CR500 Af

That is a badass bike, I saw a homemade hybrid for sale for like 6-7k. It was a 08 crf450r frame, suspension etc with a modified cr500 engine in it. Those things must scream.

That is a badass bike, I saw a homemade hybrid for sale for like 6-7k. It was a 08 crf450r frame, suspension etc with a modified cr500 engine in it. Those things must scream.

[ame=www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6HMezsJzqA]www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6HMezsJzqA[/ame]

Hear the same bike idling. Sounds so good!

[ATTACH]188716[/ATTACH]

1988 Pontiac Fiero

Ah the Fiero, the car with so much potential.

This would have been such a badass car if GM would have had the balls to put a little more HP. 135 hp was not even close enough, yes it was light weight, but it was suppose to be an affordable sports car, and 98 or 135 hp was not enough

Now I think it would be badass to buy one and swap in a LS2 V8

Ah the Fiero, the car with so much potential.

This would have been such a badass car if GM would have had the balls to put a little more HP. 135 hp was not even close enough, yes it was light weight, but it was suppose to be an affordable sports car, and 98 or 135 hp was not enough

Now I think it would be badass to buy one and swap in a LS2 V8

There are a few 3800 supercharged engine swaped fieros around here. 260-300hp without cracking a valve cover. And I have seen a couple 350sbc swaps.

Archived