LegacyGT.com

Random Cars

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is my new favorite car

http://www.fredsullivan.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2014_audi_rs7_sportback_138_1920x1080.jpg

There's an engineer at my work that owns one of these and a GT3. Man makes bank and excellent decisions in cars.

One of the executives I'm interning for has a GT-R, 2 BMW M3s, Porsche Cayenne, 2 Mercedes, a Raptor, A dodge 1500, And some more.

Well that seems a little over the top Does anyone really need 8 cars? especially that expensive of ones?

I guess I should not talk too much. I have 5 vehicles, but in my defense the one worth the most is my Chevelle, and its only worth about $20K

Well that seems a little over the top Does anyone really need 8 cars? especially that expensive of ones?

I guess I should not talk too much. I have 5 vehicles, but in my defense the one worth the most is my Chevelle, and its only worth about $20K

I guess if you have the money why not?

What are some stories? I haven't heard of any.

They are all over the intertron if you google. Multiple customers have made claims of keeping cars long past their agreed upon finish date. Some customers even claiming parts they had paid for were no longer with the car.

It is hard to get the whole truth over internet posts though. But when guys who can afford 100k cars and then pay you 50-150k to upgrade the cars start sueing and receiveing court ordered settlements it doesn't look good.

“If you were out of state, man you were fair game,” said Kyle Kent, a former employee at Hennessey Motorsports. When an out-of-state car came in it was sometimes parted out, with the wheels, tires and whatever else looked good going to other cars waiting to be finished or sold outright, according to Kent and others inside Hennessey Motorsports. Then Hennessey would call the car’s owner and try to sell him an upgraded kit. If the customer balked, Hennessey would take parts from other cars in the shop, or just let the job sit."

They are all over the intertron if you google. Multiple customers have made claims of keeping cars long past their agreed upon finish date. Some customers even claiming parts they had paid for were no longer with the car.

It is hard to get the whole truth over internet posts though. But when guys who can afford 100k cars and then pay you 50-150k to upgrade the cars start sueing and receiveing court ordered settlements it doesn't look good.

“If you were out of state, man you were fair game,” said Kyle Kent, a former employee at Hennessey Motorsports. When an out-of-state car came in it was sometimes parted out, with the wheels, tires and whatever else looked good going to other cars waiting to be finished or sold outright, according to Kent and others inside Hennessey Motorsports. Then Hennessey would call the car’s owner and try to sell him an upgraded kit. If the customer balked, Hennessey would take parts from other cars in the shop, or just let the job sit."

Did a little research. From what I've read all this happened around 10 years ago. I haven't found any resent "horror stories". Not saying it isn't wrong but it seems they have got their stuff together.

Speaking of Hennessy

This is so Badass. I would take this over a regular raptor any day. Now if I only had a $175K laying around.

http://news.boldride.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/hennessey-velociraptor-suv.jpg

Speaking of Hennessy

This is so Badass. I would take this over a regular raptor any day. Now if I only had a $175K laying around.

http://news.boldride.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/hennessey-velociraptor-suv.jpg

I'm not a Raptor guy, I'm a Ram Runnner guy but the Velociraptor is such a badass truck.

Did a little research. From what I've read all this happened around 10 years ago. I haven't found any resent "horror stories". Not saying it isn't wrong but it seems they have got their stuff together.

Yea, I guess it just took multiple law suits and court orders for them to gain some ethics. :lol:

I'm not a Raptor guy, I'm a Ram Runnner guy but the Velociraptor is such a badass truck.

I am a huge GM truck guy, but I will have to admit I seriously looked at buying a Raptor, but Im glad i did not spend the money since I am not a big off road guy.

[ATTACH]188333[/ATTACH]

Chevy's "Raptor"

That thing is fugly

This was GM's concept for a raptor fighter that I wish they would have made

GMC All Terrain HD. Its an HD with a Duramax

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/01/13-detroit-auto-show-2011-opt.jpg

That thing is fugly

This was GM's concept for a raptor fighter that I wish they would have made

GMC All Terrain HD. Its an HD with a Duramax

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/01/13-detroit-auto-show-2011-opt.jpg

Not that great of a looking truck but it looks way better than the reaper.

Archived