LegacyGT.com

2015 Legacy Limited Price?

Cumberland

I would like to know if anyone has ordered a 2015 Legacy 2.5i Limited with the Moonroof Pkg. + Keyless Access and Push-Button Start + Navigation System + Eyesight. Estimated total on Subaru.com is $30,639.00. What should be the final negotiated price???:confused:

Ordered mine last week: carbide grey metallic 2.5i Limited with package #23 for $28,150. Have no problems with waiting 10 - 16 weeks for my car because of the Eyesight.

My Limited with Option #22 is $275xx

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

My Limited with Option #22 is $275xx

Have never heard of option #22 and or #23. What does it include? Internet shows only option 2015 Legacy 2.5i Limited with the Moonroof Pkg. + Keyless Access and Push-Button Start + Navigation System + Eyesight. Estimated total on Subaru.com is $30,639.00.

Have never heard of option #22 and or #23. What does it include? Internet shows only option 2015 Legacy 2.5i Limited with the Moonroof Pkg. + Keyless Access and Push-Button Start + Navigation System + Eyesight. Estimated total on Subaru.com is $30,639.00.

Package #23 is basically all the options you wanted.

Package #22 is without Eye Sight.

> Pkg #22 Moonroof with auto dimming rear view mirror with compass, Homelink, Keyless access/pushbutton start, and 7" Navigation/GPS

> Pkg #23 Moonroof with auto dimming rear view mirror with Homelink, Keyless access/pushbutton start, 7" Navigation/GPS, and Eyesight (3rd generation) Driver Assist system with new for 2015 steering responsive fog lights

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

Archived