2015 STI Short Block

VF52

Turbo Back Catless Exhaust

K&N Drop-In

MAC 3 Port Electronic Boost Control

DW65c Fuel Pump

18.5 PSI

Racer X FMIC

What do you guys think? It pulls HARD, takes a lot longer to spool than it should for a VF52 though no? Maybe that has to do with the extreme heat and humidity?

Overall, very very excited about the numbers for a Mustang Dyno. Graph on the left is from today, and the other one is from the original stage 2 tune that only had the exhaust.

EDIT: Did a street tune with the tuner the following week and pushed the psi to 19.5, Car wasnt tuned in S# and once we did that on the street, the peak torque was reach around 3400. So much improved from 4300 on the dyno, and much more tolerable.

UPDATE: 8/13/14 Added new graph for 1000cc Injectors. NOW:311/341 E85 coming next

unnamed.jpg.7665607bac947405dacb6ad94afe5858.jpg

graph.jpg.5957f2ba4359e3bea28e2e31f963f796.jpg

20140815_172557_resized.thumb.jpg.8b06312f7e5e779f9a29b2449ee9cde2.jpg

Yeah but I thought with proper tuning there would not be 1000 rpm different in peak boost.May just be a combo of high heat and humidity, the vf52, and the fmic. Blast to drive either way

Yeah but I thought with proper tuning there would not be 1000 rpm different in peak boost.May just be a combo of high heat and humidity, the vf52, and the fmic. Blast to drive either way

And honestly, that's all that counts. Numbers are just that -- numbers. Obviously bigger is better, but at the end of the day, a 500hp car just isn't really streetable, whereas a 300-350hp car is like riding Godzilla on the set of Willow.

And honestly, that's all that counts. Numbers are just that -- numbers. Obviously bigger is better, but at the end of the day, a 500hp car just isn't really streetable, whereas a 300-350hp car is like riding Godzilla on the set of Willow.

LOL well said and very true.

Was that done at East Coast Swappers ? They are about a mile from I'm sitting right now here at work.

My original Stage 2 tune was done there. Great place. Check it out if you never been. hugeeeeeee in there. Good people. I moved to Fairfield county, so this time around I went with The Shop in Norwalk

• 2 weeks later...

A 500 horsepower Sti is very streetable actually.... not so sure about 500hp in a legacy though...

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks man! Shes a blast. MPG went up 3.3 on average as well which I did not expect. That will be changing once the E85 comes into play. Finally found the first and only station in my county as well that sells it!! Only 2 in the state now. Pretty shocked about that.but wow just from switching injectors? S# the whole time since the tune. Getting 25.2 MPG mostly city

Archived