LegacyGT.com

at 50+mph, I'm getting a shaking in the wheel. I originally assumed it was my tires being off balance, well after getting new wheels and tires, it is still doing it just as bad. Also, occasionally when the vehicle is hot (after running it for an hour or so) it likes to buck and wants to stall out. My dad thinks it's the axle causing the problem. has anyone else had a problem like this? I plan on changing my diff oil this coming weekend so I'm gonna check out the axles. thanks!

Your bucking problem is hard to figure out. It must be something the heats up over time and causes something to breakdown.

Next thing could be wiring heating up or sensor body opening up a crack and opening the circuit.

I'm just guessing.

But look at the cheap easy stuff first.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I originally thought it was my mass air flow or air filter. but I noticed it only likes to do it when it's hot. I'm going to change the diff oil to see if maybe it's getting too thin when hot. and I also have no idea the last time it was changed.

Archived