LegacyGT.com

Please quick help, only have two hours! fitment question

06lgtspecb

I found what seems like a decent deal on some summer rims and tires for my spec b. http://www.bismanonline.com/subaru_wrx_sti_renzo_wheels_and_almost_new_cooper

I need to know if this setup will fit on a stock LGT . I only have two hours before I was going to drive 150 miles one way to pick them up, but have recently questioned if they are going to fit...

Anyone have any doubts these will work? Also he claims these are stock rims off a wrx but I cant find any info when I search renzo rims

That's great! Now I just need to find out about the brand of the rim. I can't find anything on renzo, so either he meant tenzo and I'll stay away from that brand or he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Do you guys think rota is a decent brand?

That's a can-of-worms kind of question right there!

Seems like it's after your 2h window, but a few pieces of advice:

Yes, Rotas are decent and if they haven't been abused, will probably do the job just fine. The tires are in the same boat. Both are at the low end in terms of price point... Which leads me to: You get what you pay for. I have had two sets of Rotas before (on Imprezas) and I wouldn't buy them again. Wheels and tires are important... if you can afford to, compromise elsewhere.

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

Thanks for the quick responses guys! Well a little update. I decided to drive up and look at them and they were definitely Rota's t2r's and had some curb rash, but I expected that since you could see it a little in the pic. The tires were in great shape with i'd say about 70% tread left and less than 1/4" difference in diameter so I picked them up for 300 bucks. I honestly think it was a great deal since I don't have to switch tires on my stock rims twice a year at 60$ each time. They sure look great on the silver spec b.

Archived