LegacyGT.com

Please point me towards what to do next

I recently got the cobb ap v3 and went with the stage 1 acn91 v300 map. My a/f learning was always around 15% and I was getting upwards of -10 feedback and fine knock learning. I had it smoke tested and had a tear in the turbo inlet and a cracked pcv hose. Got that fixed and still was having the same a/f learning and knock after the repairs and resetting the ecu. Today I switched back to the oem air filter, took off the hogzhaust, and checked for anything that could be rattling around and found my turbo heatshield was loose. Tightened it up and reset the ecu, drove 15 miles and had my a/f learning 1 only go up to 5.8 and my fine knock went to -4.3 and feedback knock at -3.4 but both added the timing back. The car still doesn't feel right when gradually adding throttle on the freeway, almost like its holding itself back and then fighting free if that makes any sense. Sorry for the long post but what do you think I should do next to get running right.

06 lgt 5eat, 74000mi, grimmspeed uppipe and cobb stage 1.

If your taling about the surging or studdering feel at part throttle. That's common and can be tuned out by a good Tuner. I use www.tuningalliance.com contact him and he can send you a custom map.

Before you do that, clean your MAF sensor, can do a vacuum leak test.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived