LegacyGT.com

Redline Goods group buy- shift boots, steering wheels, ebrake handles

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright just got mine and it looks sweet but is there supposed to be a cut out for the button to extend the arm rest?

Yes I did specify that I had the extended arm rest when I ordered.

My armrest cover didn't have a cut out for the armrest extension either. I couldn't get my cover to fit as well. I emailed Mike about it. He has great customer service from what I've seen, so not too worried

Sent from my fingers

Alright I'm having the same issues, I can live without a cut out as the button seems to work through the cover, but my fitment is also not near as good as I expected. There website said you may have to trim the foam padding so I'm ganna try that next.

It's killing me not to have this on yet looks so good.

Alright I'm having the same issues, I can live without a cut out as the button seems to work through the cover, but my fitment is also not near as good as I expected. There website said you may have to trim the foam padding so I'm ganna try that next.

It's killing me not to have this on yet looks so good.

So Mike told me to cut out a hole for the button. Then take out the button, put the cover on, and replace the button.

Sent from my fingers

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so I've been super busy and haven't had time til today to remove my armrest and get the cover on. I got 3 of the 4 screws out from underneath, but there is one that won't come out. I saw that the metal nut that is on the inside is spinning freely in the plastic holder it is in. Is there another way to take the armrest off?? I tried everything to get to that nut but it's too narrow to get a wrench in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually finished installation last week, but I've been crazy busy, and forgot to post here.

Black Alcantara with Light Grey stitching to match the Spec B seats.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/freeriderjake/IMG_20140815_224212_zpsbzd2nieq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I was able to work a deal with them. Since they had to procure a steering wheel to make the template, they offered to sell it at a reasonable price already wrapped. So unfortunately/fortunately I didn't put myself through that possible nightmare :lol:

• 1 month later...

I've got a screw on the underside of my armrest and the nut is stripped. I lost count of how many hours I've spent with screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, and a saw trying to get the damn thing off. Any ideas on how to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated. I just want to put my armrest cover on and keep my sanity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived