LegacyGT.com

looking for 93 octane by Mt Washington

Max Capacity

I would be surprised if you found any gas stations that does not carry 93. Every single gas station I've been to in NH and VT (I grew up in NH and travel to Canada via VT multiple times a year) carries 93 octane gasoline.

Having said that, I've never had to stop for gas in the Mt. Washington area. The closest station I've been to Mt. Washington was in Littleton, NH, which had several stations right off of 93 that carried 93.

Thanks, I normally use this site,

http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=03815

I'll stop tomorrow and check out the local Gulf and see if they have 93.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I ended up putting 5 gallons of 91 in (just below Conway), along with what was left of 93 which was enough to get me to MA where at the service area between exit 9 & 10 on the Pike, I filled the tank with 93.

We'll be headed back up in 2 weks for the NASCAR race weekend, then a week later head up to Sunday River in Maine for the New England Forest Rally. For that I sure my buddy will drive the his S4 Audi

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived