LegacyGT.com

I think the muffler delete with going catless will be to loud.

When ever I get around to it, I'll put a cated DP on my mufferless Spec B.

The wagon without mufflers was to loud for a DD. It still has the stock mid pipe and magnaflow knock off mufflers, but is catless. It's quiet except at WOT.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I think the muffler delete with going catless will be to loud.

When ever I get around to it, I'll put a cated DP on my mufferless Spec B.

The wagon without mufflers was to loud for a DD. It still has the stock mid pipe and magnaflow knock off mufflers, but is catless. It's quiet except at WOT.

agree. my wagon has catted invidia dp, catless up, no mufflers. It's loud. Made me giggle when I'd wind up the rpms tho.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Your welcome, I guess I spend to much time here...:)

Your in NJ, contact Mike at www.AZPinstalls.com buy from him. He'll take good care of you, great customer service.

I'm looking for mine to be a bit louder too, I have a noncatted DP and Stromung full exhaust, no cats. But it's still pretty quiet. Will an UP help me out with that? I've also heard a good UP makes the turbo a little louder too?

I'm looking for mine to be a bit louder too, I have a noncatted DP and Stromung full exhaust, no cats. But it's still pretty quiet. Will an UP help me out with that? I've also heard a good UP makes the turbo a little louder too?

A up will be good for the turbo, the stock one in your year has a cat in it that can come loose...

A up will be good for the turbo, the stock one in your year has a cat in it that can come loose...

I've heard horror stories about it :/ that's why this is next on my list for sure, and a tune of course. Does it increase exhaust or turbo noise at all?

swapping the UP isn't going to make much different at the tailpipe. YOu want loud, remove the mufflers. You want everyone to notice you, drive in the upper half of the rpm range (on boost)

Archived