LegacyGT.com

Spec.B Side Skirts .vs. LGT Side Skirts...HELP!

Hey guys,

So I currently have a 2009 Spec.B and had some custom side skirt extensions made for me but am having the hardest time figuring out a way to get them to mount flat on my side skirts.

I discovered that my side skirts are not flat underneath and mount with a bit of an angle causing the side skirt extension to angle upwards looking very funky.

I don't have pictures of the side skirt extensions mounted but was wondering if I were to trade a LGT owner my Spec.B side skirts, would they have a more flat bottom than mine? I know people have done this in the past but not for this reason (that I know of) but more for getting rid of the chrome.

I attached the picture of the bottom of my side skirts to give an example of what I am talking about, any help is appreciated and hopefully I am just not crazy :p

Thank you!

IMG_2672_zpsc534f1e6.jpg.070259619d3adfd20c521d5c00219cc2.jpg

They are shaped differently, and many of the skirts state they don't work on the optional "spec.B/3.0R" side skirts. You would be fine with standard LGT side skirts if the extensions say they work or can be made to work with the LGT. I considered swapping in the standard USDM ones, until I found a set of rare JDM skirt replacements with molded in strakes.

Archived