LegacyGT.com

Kids ripped the Subaru emblem off the back of my car

Just a rant... Came out this morning to find that (most likely) some brats from my neighborhood pulled the subie emblem off the back, only minor clear coat damage but a PITA...

I know they are only like $30 to replace but it still hurts...whats the best solution for the two very small clear coat scratches (one went down to the primer) is there a quick fix for this kind of thing?

I wish I knew which kids it was id give them the beats pretty good!

Guest *Jedimaster*
Do I have to explain everything to you? Stolded is past tense of stold.

Just like my students say "likeded" meaning they liked something :rolleyes:

When you re-install your new one take 2 razors cut off the flat side install the sharp edge out with just the very tip exposed(cut with tin snips). Leave them in for a few weeks, just be careful when you wash!

Yes I know many of you think this is over the top.....I have done it myself.And I cannot tell you the satisfaction I had when I came out to blood drip on the back of my Audi:)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

When you re-install your new one take 2 razors cut off the flat side install the sharp edge out with just the very tip exposed(cut with tin snips). Leave them in for a few weeks, just be careful when you wash!

Yes I know many of you think this is over the top.....I have done it myself.And I cannot tell you the satisfaction I had when I came out to blood drip on the back of my Audi:)

Lol...hmmmmmm ;)

Damn kids and their rock music.

Sux man, maybe this is an excuse to get an L7 badge.

"Oh, oh: you see, the kids, they listen to the rap music which gives them the brain damage. With their hippin', and the hoppin', and the bippin', and the boppin'…"

Bill Cosby, from The Simpsons

Then they smash out your window or key the crap out of your car. :rolleyes:

Don't bother, it's easier to replace an emblem.

Archived