LegacyGT.com

Any ideas plz help

Ok so hers my problem I have an 07 lgt 5eat with 149000 my cel keeps going on and off for miss fires on all the cylinders had plugs, coils, intake manifold, intake can gear, ocv, compression/leakdown, smoked and still coming on wtf is going on someone help me out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have the injectors been tested ?

MAF cleaned ?

Battery terminals clean and tight ?

engine grounds in good shape?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

No but the Subaru tech that has bin working on the car said he doubts all the injectors went bad at 1 time

Terminals r ok and changed 1 ground last week

Lets hope not. Start with the easy stuff.

These cars can be picky about getting good electrical current flow and ground issues.

Under both heads there is a ground wire, over time they can corrode away. There also two grounds just forward of the brake booster on the back of the engine, another on the dog bone mount on the firewall.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Ok il check the other grounds on lunch I changer the driver side head ground already it was just about broken in half so i hope it's the others still don't understand how ground will cause a miss tho lol

I'm not electrical, but if the circuit is not complete...how will everything work correctly ?

The ground is part of that.

Archived