LegacyGT.com

Anymore rumors on possibilty of Legacy STi??

Since the '05 Legacy was released so early, when to you think the '06 models will show up? I will have paid off my '02 Honda Odyssey by December so I am thinking about getting a Legacy GT Wagon. But there are a few items that are holding me back: Possibilty of an STi version No HID No HomeLink No STi Version No STi Version No STi Blue No STi Version Did I mention there isn't a STi version yet? :D

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. :| Never liked that color blue. Never EVER liked GOLD rims. May as well be purple with pink polke dots for me. :o And it only has the 2.0.....I wouldn't get excited over an STI Legacy until the 2.5 or 3.0 had 300hp. Plus....doe it only come as a WAGON???

[quote name='TLS']Different strokes for different folks, I guess. :| Never liked that color blue. Never EVER liked GOLD rims. May as well be purple with pink polke dots for me. :o And it only has the 2.0.....I wouldn't get excited over an STI Legacy until the 2.5 or 3.0 had 300hp. Plus....doe it only come as a WAGON???[/quote] I agree I wouldn't get the Gold Rims either, but the USDM WRX STi allows you to choose your wheel. For the USDM Legacy STi I would hope it would be the same engine as the WRX STi, which is the 2.5 L at 300 hp. And Wagons are the best!!! :D Nothing like a 300 hp sleeper wagon with room for your friends and all their junk!

Yeah that blue looks nice, but I would take it with silver rims (not a huge fan of the gold, but I understand the racing heritage behind it). Man that looks like one hell of a wagon. Like those headlights and the 6 spd. I guess I am in the same boat as some of you out there - wondering/waiting to see if they will release a STi version. I might be getting ride of my Z for this car, and would hate to go through it again in a year or so for a STi version - trading your car in every few years is NOT a good investment strategy :lol:

I cant believe Subaru found a way to only add 70lbs when making the wagon? The extra glass, the hatch, rear wiper/washer, roof rack, cargo net, etc. Only 70lbs? All along I was figuring a 200lb differnce between the Sedan and Wagon.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. :| Never liked that color blue.

Never EVER liked GOLD rims. May as well be purple with pink polke dots for me. :o

And it only has the 2.0.....I wouldn't get excited over an STI Legacy until the 2.5 or 3.0 had 300hp.

Plus....doe it only come as a WAGON???

I agree I wouldn't get the Gold Rims either, but the USDM WRX STi allows you to choose your wheel. For the USDM Legacy STi I would hope it would be the same engine as the WRX STi, which is the 2.5 L at 300 hp. And Wagons are the best!!! :D Nothing like a 300 hp sleeper wagon with room for your friends and all their junk!

I think they should come out with a wagon and sedan STi. Wagons seem to sell better for Subaru, anyway, and Dodge is hittin hard with it's performance "wagon" with the Magnum Hemi wagon commercial that hauls all that stuff, and has power to boot. How about adding fuel mileage, and AWD to that equation.

I think the STi needs the STi engine at the least, with the 6MT. Or else a night and day difference Turbocharged H6 from the current bland H6 in the Outback.

I personally quite like World Rally Blue, and understand that they are doing WRC replicas with the gold wheels, but the gold never did it for me on a street car. Silver, Polished, or BBS "black diamond finish" for me, thanks.

Gotta post this pic, even though I have seen it on the forum before...

LegacySTi5.jpg.55849666323d9ad9758eb4ef9797889d.jpg

LegacySTi4.jpg.39b0dabd1c4f202fc3f10049d1177e3c.jpg

IWannaSportWagon! :mrgreen: Oh, wait, I think I have one now! :D I'd have loved an STi version, but the regular version should be perfect for me, and I don't have to wait for it. ;)

Somebody slap that TLS boy, dont like that colour BLUE, OMG its the purest of PURE my friend but have to agree the gold rims look very very very plastic. The STi will come, but when who knows ? But I also liked Bruno's question re the MY06 model and when it is likely to be seen in here and what new specs it might have...... If Fuji/Subaru were to read these pages, Im sure that the MY06 would have a bit more KIT or options at least.

Archived