LegacyGT.com

4th gen lgt need remote access

on99

just got my lgt today n discovery that it didnt come with remote access transmitter:eek:, i never thought that will happen to a 05 jap car:icon_neut, i definitely need to resolve this problem, any suggestions r welcome and appreciated.

Do you mean the key fob won't unlock the doors, because the place that sold you the car kept them ?

If you don't have them, you need to get to a dealership and buy new keys and fob so the old one will no longer work. The only reason you wouldn't get them is, they plan to unlock your lock and steal something.

Did you get all 3 keys with it ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Do you mean the key fob won't unlock the doors, because the place that sold you the car kept them ?

If you don't have them, you need to get to a dealership and buy new keys and fob so the old one will no longer work. The only reason you wouldn't get them is, they plan to unlock your lock and steal something.

Did you get all 3 keys with it ?

u r right, i need to get a remote key fob, dealer told me he dont get one the day he pick up the car, so i need to figure it out myself n he only left me 1 key coz he only got one from last owner:icon_neut

unlock to steal something <--- i will get this fix by this weekend, u just remind me an important thing, thx Max:cool:

When I saw NYC, that's the first thing that came to my mind...

Your welcome. These cars came with 3 key's and two fob's. The valet key was the third key.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

When I saw NYC, that's the first thing that came to my mind...

Your welcome. These cars came with 3 key's and two fob's. The valet key was the third key.

u r right, that would be one of the disadvantage for living in nyc:lol:

i ordered the key fob on ebay last night, they cost me $56 for 2 while subaru dealer asking for $90 each:rolleyes:

Archived