LegacyGT.com

service manual

on99

i believe i found a service manual with sticky post the night b4 i fall to sleep with my tablet, but i can't find it back today, wondering i was in dream :spin: or someone got it changed? the only related post i found is http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/legacy-maintenance-guide-46142.html , thats not wht i hv seen that night, i'm actually looking for a manual to take off my front grill and replace my side mirror. any suggestion would be highly appreciated :)

Not sure what year your legacy is

grille removal 2005-2007

http://www.grillcraft.com/installs/install_detail.aspx?install_id=263

grille removal 2008-2009

http://www.grillcraft.com/installs/install_detail.aspx?install_id=265

See attached image for side mirror removal/install

mine is 05, seems not difficult to DIY, i found some similar on ebay for 100 something, they r little expensive to me, may consider it later, thx apexi:)

Your welcome, notice the GT's start about page 1600 and in the back of the book theres a section on how things work/flow.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Your welcome, notice the GT's start about page 1600 and in the back of the book theres a section on how things work/flow.

this is my 1st turbo car, i do need to study abt it, thx for ur info Max:)

Read here, take notes, you'll learn more about how not to need to service manual.

These cars need TLC, but give back great bang for the buck.

Hint, get the car off the factory tune. It's not good for the car. My Tuner www.tuningalliance.com can help you with that.

Hint 2, these cars like to be driven, they don't do well going short distances and then be shut off. Try to drive it at highway speeds or long enough to get everything hot and kept clean and moisture free.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Read here, take notes, you'll learn more about how not to need to service manual.

These cars need TLC, but give back great bang for the buck.

Hint, get the car off the factory tune. It's not good for the car. My Tuner www.tuningalliance.com can help you with that.

Hint 2, these cars like to be driven, they don't do well going short distances and then be shut off. Try to drive it at highway speeds or long enough to get everything hot and kept clean and moisture free.

got it, avoid short period driving n keep driving this baby for a longer distance in order to keep it in shape:rolleyes:

I'm also one that dose not have a issue with redline. In fact my wagon was there in 3rd gear yesterday, even has decent pull in 4th gear.

I don't believe in babying the engine. Both my cars see redline on a regular basis.

Both are on custom tunes. You going to want to have that done. Both cars are very linear in power, with Cobb AP you can feel a kick when the car hit's boost. It's not a smooth transition.

I'm also one that dose not have a issue with redline. In fact my wagon was there in 3rd gear yesterday, even has decent pull in 4th gear.

I don't believe in babying the engine. Both my cars see redline on a regular basis.

Both are on custom tunes. You going to want to have that done. Both cars are very linear in power, with Cobb AP you can feel a kick when the car hit's boost. It's not a smooth transition.

morning Max, i dont feel like tuning it to get more hp, smooth acceleration n transition r wht i'm looking for in a LGT, pls correct me if i'm wrong:redface:

A open source tune will give you the smooth acceleration your looking for. My Tuner is trying to get a meet set up so he can meet more of the local guy's. He has a long background in tuning all kinds of cars.

If you have Cobb AP ar have the cable and laptop he can send you a MAP. I'm very happy with the lastest tune he sent me for my wagon.

A open source tune will give you the smooth acceleration your looking for. My Tuner is trying to get a meet set up so he can meet more of the local guy's. He has a long background in tuning all kinds of cars.

If you have Cobb AP ar have the cable and laptop he can send you a MAP. I'm very happy with the lastest tune he sent me for my wagon.

sounds gd, might check it out later. got to take care of the stereo n the side mirror first, thx bro Max:rolleyes:

Archived