LegacyGT.com

Perrin Front and Rear sway bars questions

birdmayne

I have only had my '06 LGT for about a month, and finally had some time to spend with it in my shop yesterday.

While rotating my tires, I found that the previous owner had installed a matched set of Perrin swaybars with what appear to be Moog endlinks. I didn't have the time to verify anything further, but I am also not finding much in the way of reviews or info on this Perrin set.

Anybody here use them or have them in the past? Or would you recommend swapping out to Perrin endlinks to match?

Thanks

John Hancock

If the car handles well, I'd leave things alone. For 95% of us that set up would be fine.

I have Moog end links with a grease fitting on the front of my wagon.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I like how the car handles just fine. I just haven't driven a stock LGT since 2006 and don't have much memory to base an opinion on compared to how it handled stock.

I know one of the biggest gripes about these cars in performance reviews was the amount of body roll and soft suspension. I dont get much body roll at all and have yet to notice any pitch and dive action. So, im happy. Just was looking for an outside opinion, from somebody with more experience than myself.

Cheers

John Hancock

I have Perrin front and rear sway bars with Whiteline adjustable endlinks (front and rear). It's a very planted and hoonable set-up. While I've no personal experience with Moog endlinks, they appear to be a great budget set-up, and certainly improved over stock. If it works for your purposes, I'd leave it alone and check out what other mods can be done.

Archived