LegacyGT.com

ForumFest2014-Aug23rd Boise,Idaho

s2baru

14098564412_c68794baff_b.jpgIMG_9126

FormFest 2014 Presented by Idahomotorsports.com

All profits from FormFest 2014 will be donated to St. Luke's Juvenile Diabetes research fund, headed my medical director Dr. Daniel Flynn, Pediatric Endocrinologist.

What: FormFest 2014 Presented by Idahomotorsports

Where: 9850 W. St. Luke’s Drive, Nampa, ID 83687, Entrance off Cherry Ln, Exit only onto Midland Rd

When: Saturday, August 23, 2014, Roll in @ 1PM, Show starts @ 2PM, Judging starts @ 3PM

This event is welcome to all things automotive: Japanese, European, American, Ruckus, Motorcycles, and everything in between

:STI::STI::STI: FOR YOUR SUBARU GUYS, I know at the show last year there were A LOT of Subarus and there was only one award for the largest class. We are going to change that this year. I am working with some of your Admins to the classing of the Subaru class. We will be splitting up depending on how many of what shows up.

Event will include:

A hourly raffle raffle of prizes, donated from our sponsors

Judging with trophy awards

Food vendor available

Tents for shade during the show

Merchandise vendors

Xbox One Forza competition

Big Wheel autocross course

and much more.

Cost to show: $30.00 for preregistration, $40.00 the day of the show, Space is limited to 200 spots

First 50 registrations will receive a special gift in their grab bag

14105966485_9f0bc13bed_z.jpg

design subject to change

Pre registration is now open. Pre registration will end 1 August 2014 in order to fill all T shirt order sizes.

Entry fees are non-refundable.

Pre-Registration Details:

Cost: $30 per vehicle, Please send payment as gift to paypal

Paypal: formfest2014@gmail.com

Please include the following information in the message box:

Name:

Screen name:

Email:

Shirt Size:

Number of Vehicles registered:

Make and Model of car:

All pre-registrants will receive a special gift bag filled with items from our sponsors and a guaranteed spot in the show

Also, please email a picture of your car to formfestpictures@gmail.com so we can post it on the FormFest 2014 facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/formfest2014

Xbox One FORZA 5 Fastest Lap Contest

We will be holding a Fastest Lap contest in one of our tents on a new Xbox One

We will be racing on the famous Top Gear track.

Everyone will race the same car, the same track, in the same conditions.

We will be keeping track of the times of each driver on our very own Fastest Lap board

The winner, the person with the fastest lap will receive a brand new Xbox One Game.

A person will only be able to race 1 lap at a time but, can race as many times as they wish.

This should keep down on people hogging the controller.

Still working out the Big Wheel AutoX course....

[YOUTUBE]gWrXTiQ9yrQ[/YOUTUBE]

Alright so I figured I'd extend my hand and welcome anyone willing to make the drive here for a local meet later this year. Every year the subaru gods make us unite and bombard the show, so we have the biggest following out of all the auto makes that are going to be there. It would be great to have a ton of legacys, last year we only had 3 make an appearance. Let's show them leggys are just as capable of being unique!

If anyone has questions the above information should get you the answer, otherwise PM myself or email stunami.sr@gmail.com...

Thanks'- Stuart

• 2 weeks later...

A little update on the show:

As of today, 5/26/14, 3 weeks after announcing FormFest we have 24 committed sponsors

Over 50 cars registered

A big wheel autoX course ran and timed by the SRRSCCA

A Xbox One Forza 5 fastest lap competition with 2 chances to win, 2 different tracks

We will have a "photo booth" for every car that is registered. We have all of our sponsors logos on a sponsor board that each car will park in front of after they register, Bart Cepek Photography will be snapping pics in front of the board.

We have 3 20X20 tents being set up for shade, along with everyone elses pop tents, and vendor tents.

We are taking requests on what kind of food truck would be the best for everyone.

We will be having a raffle at the show. We have lots of great stuff so far from photoshoots, car details, car detail kits, a CD player and speaker combo, shirts, JDM goodies and lots more. Raffle tickets will be 1 dollar each, sold at the show.

We have our stickers for the show cut and ready for your car. If you have registered, we will get one to ya prior to the show if we can, if not there will be one in the grab bag. We will also be selling the stickers for $2 each. We have 10 different colors, supplies are limited from this first batch.

Colors:

Black, white, red, yellow, green, blue, teal, silver, gold, pink

14276733545_91ec500473_b.jpg

Remember, all profits of the show, will go to St Luke's Children's Diabetes research.

If you know of or want to be a sponsor for the show, shoot me a pm or email

formfest2014@gmail.com

Thank you to everyone that has donated to the show so far, we got a few cleaned up a couple nights ago.

14274670222_cd71c59547_b.jpg

Thanks for all your support with the show so far everyone!!!

14296907633_c165241029_b.jpg

Sponsor Update

Gonna drop a list of our current sponsors, we are still looking for more and still waiting to hear back from about 30 others. Hope to have a killer show!

IdahoMotorsports.com

Honda208.com

Trax Customs

Gear Head Detailing

AutoZone

Discount Tire

BK Industries

Sticker Mafia

Meguires Wax

Mothers Wax

Turtle Wax

Top End Tuner

VW Audi of Boise

Westside Auto Body

Tech Headz

Andy Brennan Photography

Bart Cepek Photography

Invasion Fabworks

WesCo

Allstate

Peace Tea/ Monster Energy

Magnaflow Exhaust

Commercial Tire

SRRSCCA

Larry H Miller Subaru Boise

St. Lukes

Liang’s Photography

Griots Garage

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! That's all I have to say! The support, the help, the donations from the community is unreal! We blew out expected donation amount out of the water! We register more cars in 7 weeks than I thought we would have for the entire show, with 7 weeks remaining. We are almost sold out of spots, we have run out of room for sponsors, we have so many raffle items that we had to get 2 more tables to hold them all. And it's all because of you guys. The car community had really come together for this event and is making it more than a car show, this is a festival.

With this being our first year, we are always open to new ideas, help, thoughts, constructive criticism and how we can improve. We have so many ideas that we weren't able to make happen this year due to not knowing how, time, monetary constraints but we already have ideas cooking for something else...

On another note, get registered! We have 51 spots remaining. After that we are done.. we have already expanded into our day of show parking and once the 51 are gone, they are gone. It's on you now Idaho Subaru Club, 28 days left. Let's make this one to remember!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Show is sold out. Currently rearranging the vendor spots to accommodate more vehicles. Going to be a great turnout. Don't be afraid to still shoot an email request to still get it, they mayyyy be able to squeeze you in.

I'll be one of the judges for the other Subaru categories but not sure what I'll be assigned.

ANY AND ALL CARS ARE WELCOME!!!!!!

DONT BE SCARED!!!

Archived