LegacyGT.com

Need Dealer recommendation for new Subie

crabjoe

I live close to the MD/DE line and am looking at possibly picking up a 15 Legacy and/or 15 Outback. I don't mind traveling for up to 2 hours if the price is right.... Can anyone recommend a volume dealership that offers great pricing? I do prefer a dealer around Baltimore, since that's my normal stomping ground and I grew up there, but if the price is right, I'll travel...

If you're wondering why I might possible get two.. Neither are for me.. One is for the wife and the other, possibly, for my parents.

Thanks!!

Annapolis Subaru would be mine as well as many others recommendation I would think... great people that support the community like no other dealership in the state

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Mike,

Anyone specific you think I should speak with?

I did have one experience with Annapolis Subaru. It was either in early '13 or late '12, I was going to purchase a Outback. I sent an email to someone @ Annapolis Subaru based on posts on a different forum. The guy never responded. I even called and left a message to call me... That kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.... Still that's one person, so if you have a recommendation, maybe I should try them or just use their internet sales dept?.?. BTW, I ended up buying a Ram 3500, instead.

What do you think about other Subaru dealers in the Baltimore area? We purchased our last two vehicles from Heritage... They have a Subaru dealership too.. Have you heard any good or bad about them?

Thanks!

My mom bought her '13 Legacy from Subaru of Hunt Valley, and seemed to have a good experience. She bought the floor model when the '14s were coming in, and got a good deal.

I've been there twice myself, first for the brake line recall service, second time to buy an o-ring. I made an appointment for the recall service, and they had it done within an hour of dropping off, just as promised. The parts counter guy was friendly. I had called in to see if they had the part in stock, and when I showed up the next day, he remembered the phone call.

Not sure as I have never dealt with Annapolis Subaru personally... Or any Subaru dealership for that matter. All 4 subarus I have owned have been purchased from non Subaru dealerships. Just going off what I read on the forums from other peoples experiences. Maybe keep doing some reading and searching and ask around the community to get some opinions from people who have actually dealt with the local dealerships as I have not. But good luck with your search and hopefully things will work out great for ya!

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

What's the deal with so many saying "Annapolis Subaru"? I've heard their service is good, but how good is their pricing?

BTW, when I was looking on Youtube for 2015 OB/Legacy vids, Herb Gordon Subaru had an ad posted stating they have been the biggest volume dealer in MD, for the last two years... Anyone got the skinny on them?

What's the deal with so many saying "Annapolis Subaru"? I've heard their service is good, but how good is their pricing?

BTW, when I was looking on Youtube for 2015 OB/Legacy vids, Herb Gordon Subaru had an ad posted stating they have been the biggest volume dealer in MD, for the last two years... Anyone got the skinny on them?

Have you tried actually contacting dealers for pricing?

Have you tried actually contacting dealers for pricing?

No, not yet because with the 15MY around the corner, I'm wanting to see them 1st. I don't want to purchase a 14MY then kick myself for not getting a '15.

Archived