LegacyGT.com

Virginia tri-cities meet

TRBO SUB

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be honest.... I have no idea. I guess it really depends on how the trans holds up. I'm hoping for 350 or so. There isn't anyone else I know running a dom 1.5xtr externally wastegated and cams to really have a good guesstimate. At least not with a 5EAT

UEL GT Spec. wastegate location was custom. The old V 44 is a little tall and doesn't fit well in the typical location....and making a spring change is easier this way.

Anyone want to meet at G force go kart racing in Richmond for a meet and greet and maybe do some racing? Someone else has gotta have some kind of idea for a cruise or somewhere cool to meet up....

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know any of the LGT crowd down here in Hampton roads, but I am always down to cruise up to Richmond to chill for some meets, cruises, etc.

I went to school in Richmond so I kinda know the area. Anyone on here used to go to the old meets on Bells Road a few years ago?

I don't know any of the LGT crowd down here in Hampton roads, but I am always down to cruise up to Richmond to chill for some meets, cruises, etc.

I went to school in Richmond so I kinda know the area. Anyone on here used to go to the old meets on Bells Road a few years ago?

We have a weekly Subaru meet in the West End (Short Pump area that could use another Legacy!

Bells Road meets how long ago?

We change it up each week where we meet. Look up the RVA Subarus group on facebook. All the info is there. If you want to shoot me a PM with your number I'll keep you in the loop with what all we're doing.

At the Subway? We're you there when the red Camaro wrecked on 95? Our meets are actually tonight on thursdays.

I think so. I used to go up there with a big Evo club called Emperor when I was in school. I was in the club even though I had a VW GTI lol. Then I used to go to a meet at river road Starbucks on Friday and Saturday nights.

I will have to make my way up there. I'll check out the FB page.

Oh yea, I remember the Emperor crew. If memory serves there were some tempers that flared between you guys and some of the other knuckleheads up there. I asked about the red Camaro because I was the driver of it lol. Stupid me. Miss the hell out of that car. Yea check out the page. It's an invite only group so after you ask to join they should get you in pretty quickly. If not shoot me a PM and I'll make sure we get you guys.

Yeah I only remember 1 occasion of that happening. It involved a really drunk guy and throwing an empty Jack Daniels bottle at or around someone's car. Then he said he will race anyone's car and beat them. Then reached into another guys window and grabbed his shirt or something. A fight almost happened but the guys friends pulled him away and sat him down somewhere lol.

I was a dumb situation, but that was the only one I could remember. I only hung around them for a few months before the broke the club up.

Hey guys. For anyone that doesn't have plans tmw night (Thursday), we're having our weekly meet tomorrow at 6PM at ChickenFiesta for food, drinks, photos and fun! Address is 7504 W Broad St, Henrico VA 23294

• 3 weeks later...
So as it stands right now, the Subaru group I'm in is planning a road trip to meet up with the VA Beach subaru club on Aug. 16th if anyone is free and wants to roll with! People on 64 are going to haaaaaaate us lol!

Archived