LegacyGT.com

Utah Legacy Meet 2014 - May 10th

Hops

I'm planning on making it at least to the meet; probably the drive as well. If you need a camera man or a camera car for the drive, someone can ride with me and take shots. That way you can get all the Leggys in there :cool:

I'm not worried so much about keeping up in the G as I am my touring tires getting roasted on the twisties :spin:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm planning on making it at least to the meet; probably the drive as well. If you need a camera man or a camera car for the drive, someone can ride with me and take shots. That way you can get all the Leggys in there :cool:

I'm not worried so much about keeping up in the G as I am my touring tires getting roasted on the twisties :spin:

I need some rolling shots with my new wheels!

I found some posi quiets for pretty decent price, I'm going to check my brakes, if I only need to replace fronts, which are the ones that started to squeak I'll probably get the Hawks, and when I get back from the Middle East I'll get backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any required items for the drive/whatever we're doing after? I got another battery and new car charger for my GoPro, my suction mount is routed for 100mph ish, so I'll try to keep up to chad but try is probably the best description. My Cobb AP arrives Thursday or Friday as well! :)

You'll want to source an adult diaper for the drive. Also you'll want to mount your gopro inside the car if you're trying to keep up with chad, or you upgrade to the mount that'll withstand 140mph+.

I know nothing of such shenanigans.

Well if it can't be helped I guess I'll get a better outside mount. But now I doubt I'll be keeping up well enough to be of use.

AP is in the mail on route to mee!!!

That would be good, it will be nice to get to know more people. I'll be there around the end, 1330ish. Helping a friend replace springs on is 2.5RS in the morning.

Great, Work is taken care of. Now the question is who can let me crash on a sofa Friday night? :D

If anyone's willing too, PM me your number so I can touch base with you. Thanks

I've got a comfy ass futon in the living room if you're interested, about a mile from where the meet is happening.

I also have an empty bedroom with its own bathroom if you want to bring a blanket and pillow.

Can crash at my place also, got a huge couch, kinda sucks the oif out of ya though, hard to stay awake on it

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Archived