LegacyGT.com

2009 Legacy 3.0r

Jakekola

Hey guys, I recently found a 2009 Legacy 3.0r nonlimited with 54,000 miles on it and they're asking $14900. According to KBB and NADA, this seems like a fair price, but I want to also know what you people here think.

Also, in the pictures provided, there does not seem to be paddle shifters on the steering column. Are the paddle shifters a limited item? And also, how does the nonlimited suspension perform compared to the Bilstein suspension of the limited?

These cars are very hard to find here in the northeast for under 15k and I'm wondering if buying the nonlimited is worth it or if I should wait a little longer and wait until a limited one comes around.

Thanks!

Just bought an 09 Non limited for $15,000 a month ago. 44,000 miles, CPO with warranty until 100,000. Paddles are only on the limited. As for the suspension, I'm not sure because I've never driven a limited. The car drives wonderfully and sport/sport sharp modes are fun ;) It took me 4 months to find a low mileage 3.0R, I'd haggle on it a little and buy it before someone else does. You won't regret the decision, I guarantee it!

Little bit of reading and wow i never knew they got Bilsteins. I wouldnt let that stop you from buying a non limited if you must have the paddles then go that model but it you can live with the paddles but use the auto-stick maybe you have yourself a swell ride.

The paddles would be a nice feature to have, but in daily use, and even under spirited driving conditions, I don't see them any more beneficial than slapping the knob up/down or using the +- buttons on the steering wheel.

Archived