LegacyGT.com

Frustrating...

Ever try to strategically park where the lowest percent chance of door dings is (corner space) and then come back to your car to find someone just weedeated/cut grass all around your car?

Grass clippings galore stuck all over my side and bumper. Beautiful! Not to mention whatever else bounced off of it at a high velocity. I guess now I need to find corner spots surrounded by sidewalk. Then I'll have to worry about skateboards and bikes. Caring about your car in a world where 80% of the other people don't is enough to drive a person mad.

That's all.

-V

Been there a bunch, makes me long for my "beater" days when I just didn't care.

Here's one: At work i'v got a great corner spot were know one else can park next to me. The other day I walk out to find muddy, baked on water from when they purged the sprinkler system. And I also get the weedeater clipings, price you pay for a corner spot.

Pschhh...its no freakin' use man...no matter what I do - no matter where I park, somebody or some THING finds its way next to my car.

Last week I parked in the absolute last spot at Meijer (kinda like a Super Walmart, only in the Midwest), nothing was within 12 or so parking spots of my baby. After just 15 minutes of shopping, I walked out to find a shopping cart leaning against my passenger rear door. Fortunately, no damage, but dammit if it never, never, ever fails.

- "I've worked with better, but not many."

Pschhh...its no freakin' use man...no matter what I do - no matter where I park, somebody or some THING finds its way next to my car.

Last week I parked in the absolute last spot at Meijer (kinda like a Super Walmart, only in the Midwest), nothing was within 12 or so parking spots of my baby. After just 15 minutes of shopping, I walked out to find a shopping cart leaning against my passenger rear door. Fortunately, no damage, but dammit if it never, never, ever fails.

Kinda like the new Forester commercial, where it is a virtual magnet for skateboards, trolleys and general crap. Still don't understand what they are trying to say with it :confused:

Archived