LegacyGT.com

UCONN Car Show 4/13/14

Sm00veM00ve

Ah sorry to hear that DC, but glad no one was seriously hurt, was definitely a fun meet though! Ill try and get some pictures (album) of shots I took and some video clips as shakey as they probably are haha either today or tomorrow

Internet at home has been sucky, got about 1/3 of pics uploaded and it crashed, so ill try again tonight.

Induction- Sweet haha! Did you see the leggy hatch with the huge exhaust that was sticking up? That shit was loud as hell, that and a murdered out 05-9 Mustang GT were the loudest cars there imo.

DC- Ah sweet, did your friend happen to have the LegunaSeca edition? If so...god that is a beautiful car

Yeah thats the one!! He was a really chill guy haha and my ears hurt, but worth it :D

DC- Ah I dont remember seeing that one :l but it sounds sessy

Finally pics loaded!! Some of them are shit, yes I know, had to take them kinda quick since i ran outta battery about 3.5hrs in haha. Some decent shots to get the point tho. Also have a couple vid clips, nothing special but if there are any ideas to get em up, leme know. Alsoooo, I will probably make another thread in a week or 2 about the Spike sandy hook cruise to lime rock and see if anyone would like to meet/cruise for that aswell.

http://imgur.com/a/02jAW

Ill put in part 2 tomorrow

Archived