LegacyGT.com

Aux = Pass side speakers inop?

Bigshoes

Just got my legacy 2 weeks ago and started using the aux port. Noticed that the pass side speakers dont work while being used with it. I did a quick search but probably wasnt using the right key words to pull anything up if this has been discussed before. This a common problem with them?

• Moderators
ya just a double head phone jack cable to my iphone

Well they make those in both mono and stereo, but if you've used the cable before that shouldn't be it. For stereo, the plugs should have two black rings around them I believe (on the metal part). Easy enough to check.

Otherwise make sure that the plug is being seated all the way on both the phone and the jack.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Yeah I've had my 05 legacy for over a year and it's always done it for me to... The center consol factory aux jack.... I've used multiple cables... Expensive to non expensive... Can't figure it out....no one seems to know what I'm talking about so I gave up lol but my sub doesn't work either.... So my pass side and sub don't work when operating under "aux"

This can happen when the cable needs to be replaced. Mine is at that point right now and have had it happen in the past to aux cables I used on my home stereos. If you twist the connection around and move the cable it different positions you will prob hear static through the speakers that are not putting out sound.

Archived