LegacyGT.com

Can Anyone ID This Car?

ohh SNAP..thats my car....but seriously..300 ft skid mark isn't what it may seem...if he was sliding the car will take longer to stop..ex...70-0 for our car is like 186 ft..however, throw our car into a slide and its gonna take longer for the same speed..plus the guy may not, or DID not have ABS..plus i have no clue what the hell i am talking about

In either case, he was going hella fast to impale the car that far around that pole. The driver's rear wheel is clear up next to where the driver's door should be. Also, if this was a 240SX then the rear drive system probably buckled right through the floor. Really sad to see this, as there's no way anyone in that car could walk away...no way to see it coming, you're just dead.

Sad...

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

that it is..but as you and everyone else in the world who has seen this has stated..hella fast speeds...doubt one should be going that fast on a city street..maybe the side of the pole was sharp edged..cut like a knife in cheese???ok, that won't hold up in court

Maxima, probably a 98, Those rims tipped me off. 300 hundred feet of skid, not possible, 300 feet of scuff is definately possible. i have seen plenty of accidents in my day, this one is in the top 10
Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

looks like early model nissan... 240sx??

Not exactly an early model nissan - early 90's maybe :lol:

It looks to me like a two-door car from the side shot. I would also guess a 240sx - that car has a five-lug wheel in the higher end versions.

Archived