LegacyGT.com

97 ecu pinout

I'm trying to get my emanage blue wired into my ecu and I cant for the life of me find a proper ecu pinout for my 2.2. Just each pin and what it leads to so I can cut into it. Anyone have a PDF I can see?

Sent from my LG-D800

I have the FSM. I'm terrible at reading wiring diagrams and the body electrical section is just full of service procedures. I'm looking for something like this thats just straight forward and easy to read for the 2.2 http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/16/yvy4yvav.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800

the ECU pin out depends on the year you are working with.

so make sure you get the right one.

95 is different from 96 - 97, is different from 98 - 99.

95 is totally different, the other 2 groups are only slightly different from each other.

and probably not different in the areas you will be working.

the ECU pin out depends on the year you are working with.

so make sure you get the right one.

95 is different from 96 - 97, is different from 98 - 99.

95 is totally different, the other 2 groups are only slightly different from each other.

and probably not different in the areas you will be working.

Yeah I have been looking for the 96-97. Pretty much impossible to find. Anyone have any experience with piggy backs?

Sent from my LG-D800

I went through the entire FSM wire diagram and wrote down every wire that I could find in there and where it goes. Should at least be a start for anyone with the 2.2. The 2.5 is going to be different then this. (disclaimer - I take no responsibility for you frying an ECU. Use your brain and if you get in over your head find someone more qualified to work on your car)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2-Jw6ripKIXcm96dlQwcnM2Yzg/edit?usp=sharing

Archived