LegacyGT.com

JDM 06 LGT 5EAT long spool

munenechris06

Hi, read Bad noodles book and been trying to self tune my 06 JDM LGT 5EAT. I live in Kenya so fuel is real bad, but managed to pull some timing and reduced my AFR 's and got a slightly safe tune. My problem is Boost, i just took the stock table and add 6% to all the cells. Increased the lower end WGDC by the same margin. Target peak boost is 1.08 Bar @ 2000rpm straight to 5200 where it tapers off to 0.8Bar to redline. However on WOT i only get to my target boost ard 4500rpm. I've played with WGDC to max but nothing changes. I read somewhere about Boost Torque Limits on MY05-06 LGT's is there a way to tune this? Any other observations would be welcome

below is my most recent log. Forgot to mention am completely stock

romraiderlog_20140312_195349.csv

• 2 weeks later...
The first issues you need to fix is your IAM. In that log it is .625 when it should be 1.0. This indicates that the ecu detected knock and has pulled timing. .625 is extremely low and indicated a substantial issue. The knock isn't apparent in this log so it has been occurring previously. I would need to see a Learning view to locate the knock but i'd imagine that it is readily apparent. You need to reflash the stock map or a stage 1 map from RR forums and leave it be until you have a better understanding of how to tune.

Archived