LegacyGT.com

New accessport

IGW

My new AP V3 for my 2005 lgt arrived toady and it DOES NOT work:mad:. it will not turn on in the car or via my laptop.

so basically while I wait for the replacement I want to get some ideas on where you guys are mounting them inside the car. Pics would be great!

o believe me I have tried....when plugged into usb via laptop, the laptop chimes so it recognized the AP and the screen lightly turns a shade but it will not power up or show anything on screen

The only thing I did was attach the clips as far down and to the left as possible (see pict). The left clip being next to the wall where the fin attaches made it more rigid and the bottom support being on the perimeter of the vent and not one of the flexible fins helped dramatically. Haven't had it move at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

so I have been running the car on stage1 for a few days and everything as been fine...I picked up a invidia downpipe today and was wondering if the car can/should be run on stage 2 after install the downpipe., or do I need the full cat back exh?

existing mods

drop in filter

perrin turbo inlet/after maf pipe

(new shortblock and rebuilt heads)

How is the sound with an aftermarket down pipe but stock exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barely louder than stock. Certainly still qualifies as sleeper.

Archived