LegacyGT.com

2011 Legacy 3.6r limited lease buy back

Hey guys, I'm seriously eying a 2011 legacy 3.6r limited. The owner is trying to get rid of the lease and I think it's a good deal... It's got 31500 km on it and 14 months to go on the lease with a buy back price of 17000$. FOr a fully loaded legacy 3.6r limited that sounds too good to be true.

Is there any catch to this except the obvious (check for damage, regular inspection etc.)? I've heard that I need to check for an ECU update for the notorious "downshift slam" from the automatic transmission but that was for the outback and I can't find any info on whether or not a bulletin was sent out of not. I guess I could check with the dealer though.

So what's your take, should I take it? The lease ends in april 2015 so I could even switch to the new 2015!!

Any advice would be most welcome!

Thanks!

Yep it's indeed the price at the end of the lease. The info I'm more interested in is whether or not there is anything particular about the 2011 legacy 3.6r. Recalls, problems, concerns, praises anything to help me choose if I should pick up this guy's lease!

Thanks!

Archived