LegacyGT.com

looking for info on 05 LGT

wv_lx450

My brother bought this car a few years ago out of Colorado and recently blew up the motor. My parents confiscated it from him (long story) and donated it to me to fix. i know its a long shot, but i was hoping someone might recognize it and be able to tell me anything they know about it?? i imagine that whoever built it was on one of the subaru forums because it has a decent amount of mods.

i know it has whiteline sway bars, Megan exhaust, slotted rotors, some kind of short shifter, work emotion 18's and a hidden boost gauge in the little compartment on the dash. i believe it has some sort of flash on it because it had way more power than the stock LGT's ive been in. im pretty sure it had coilovers on it at some point because parts of them were in the trunk when he got it along with some of the blue work alum lug nuts. heres a pic of it.

legacy.jpg.8e08d7872b35e5eeb5ee58e9c827647a.jpg

probably will be fixing it this summer, possibly into the fall. planning on doing it myself in my free time once i get the funds for a longblock.

i guess i could post this in the turbo forum and see if anyone there recognizes it.

dont wanna sell it, thanks tho. lol ive got a 2000 outback wagon with 200k on it that is in the early stages of cancer so im gonna get this one fixed to take its place. ill probably keep the wagon as a beater for the snow.

Archived