LegacyGT.com

intake for 3.0 H6 legacy how and what can i do?

giogio43

Im not that good with understanding how cars work but as i know if i put a bit better air intake part or whatever, car gets a bit more power right? and it does not cost much so how and what can i do with my legacy 3.0 H6 JDM

all the info i can find here on this forums is always about turbo engines and american models i cant seem to find anything for JDM 3.0 legacy

^ Agreed. Keep things simple. Im doing suspension' date='wheels,tires, and exhaust for my 3.0. Unless you wanna shell out 7k for a SC kit then your kinda wasting time/money on not much power gain.[/quote']

i guess you are right. i saw that post about spending 7k on it that for me is crazy:d

anyways what about the exhaust? and suspension what do you do there>? and what do you gain?

you will get marginal gains in power with an etune. mate just got his done by dave @ cryo and I could definitely notice the difference when he took me a spin - a lot more responsive at low end. obviously not same gains as a turbo'd vehicle, but all the little things can add up.

you will get marginal gains in power with an etune. mate just got his done by dave @ cryo and I could definitely notice the difference when he took me a spin - a lot more responsive at low end. obviously not same gains as a turbo'd vehicle, but all the little things can add up.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/brentuning-e-tunes-198649.html

that thread show that they moved us model 280hp legacy to 380hp with that etune... can the same be done with just flashing a new rom or what is this etune?

that thread show that they moved us model 280hp legacy to 380hp with that etune... can the same be done with just flashing a new rom or what is this etune?

1. the link is to a turbo'd vehicle not normally aspirated

2. its also got an intercooler upgrade, larger turbo etc etc.

3. no way in hell you'll ever get +100bhp with just an etune in an NA car (let alone a turbo'd car). for your car, you'll need to look at larger injectors, exhaust etc before you'll realise gains anywhere near that.

check the tuning forum for more info - and if its massive power gains you're after, sell your car and buy a turbo'd vehicle

Suspension can be any number of things. Whiteline makes sway bars and strut braces, GTSPEC does as well. Springs are all over the place just gotta see what drop you wanna get.

Exhaust can go custom or Raptor in AUS make headers ($750) not including shipping/customs. Nameless makes axle back deletes and performance mufflers.

All depends on the end goal for the car. Daily driver? Track car? Rally car? Show car? lol just browse this place, chances are someone somewhere has done it or tried to haha. :lol:

i guess you are right. i saw that post about spending 7k on it that for me is crazy:d

anyways what about the exhaust? and suspension what do you do there>? and what do you gain?

Archived