LegacyGT.com

2005 oil pickup compatible with 2006?

While those part numbers have no interchangeability with each other, I wouldn't know if there is some pan design difference that would keep you from using the different part.

Based on what I know about Subaru's numbering system, I would say they are not interchangeable. Maybe someone else has tried this?

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

Well, some of the 2005-2006 Legacy GT's had oil pick tubes that cracked and caused a engine failure.

Why would you want one of them ?

Most of the guy's have gone with a the Killer B oil pick up or some other after market one.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Well, some of the 2005-2006 Legacy GT's had oil pick tubes that cracked and caused a engine failure.

Why would you want one of them ?

Most of the guy's have gone with a the Killer B oil pick up or some other after market one.

Because I had an oil pickup tube crack, this was the replacement... and I want rid of this particular car before the engine rebuild, so I'm not going to invest more than I have to. My route to work changed when I moved, need more ground clearance/weight for the drifts.

Archived