LegacyGT.com

Base Map Needed

kred

Lost my base map after doing some open source tuning with my car. :rolleyes: My car isn't happy right now, it's running fine, just doesn't have the power it used to. Mechanic told me I should try the stock map but I kinda lost it. I have a 2005 Legacy 2.5i 5MT limited PZEV. The CAL ID I'm looking for is E2ZK003A. I really just want the map, I shouldn't have to go to the dealer to pay $200 for something I could do myself in like a minute.

Lost my base map after doing some open source tuning with my car. :rolleyes: My car isn't happy right now, it's running fine, just doesn't have the power it used to. Mechanic told me I should try the stock map but I kinda lost it. I have a 2005 Legacy 2.5i 5MT limited PZEV. The CAL ID I'm looking for is E2ZK003A. I really just want the map, I shouldn't have to go to the dealer to pay $200 for something I could do myself in like a minute.

The "A" at the end of your ID indicates for an AT car. This is from RomRaider's website. Find your car on here and use one of the stock maps provided, at your own risk:

http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7591

I appreciate it, but I couldn't find the exact one I'm looking for there, but there are a few other flashes there which maybe I could try. How do I open one that's in a .xml format? Only the .hex ones seem to work for me.

Ah, now it works. If it says AT, does that mean I'll get screwed if I try it? This is kinda scary, I mean I already have the wrong map, but could it get any worse if I choose a bad map?

Anyone know about requested torque? One weird thing I noticed is that on the 06 Legacy 2.5i that requested torque table goes up to 200 max and like all those values are like double mine, but mine peaks a little over 100. I don't know much about this stuff, but what if my original map was on this same scale going to 200 and I'm making no power because requested torque on my newer maps are lower than original? Is this possible?

• 1 month later...

Archived