LegacyGT.com

07 Spec.b Need a little help...

Hey guys, I got a few questions. Im going to be installing a boost gauge within a week or two and was wondering what would be a good power source. Its a mechanical boost gauge so the wiring is just power, Im curious to know what to power it to. The rest of the installation I'll be fine with. Also I'm going to be installing xenon lights, 12000k H7. Are xenon lights worth it? I hear good and bad reviews, people complain that they don't work at times either. Any answers will be grateful, thanks!

IMG_1522.thumb.jpg.5844eb24340efbd4ca3ef5e2171841da.jpg

Tapping into the fuse panel for gauges is pretty easy, and convenient access for anything in that driver's area. I just wired in some gauges if you want the fuse numbers for +12, +12 switched, illumination, etc.

I think HID's look pretty good on these cars with the projectors, but agree that 12K would look terrible. I have 3K for the fogs and 6K for the lows. I like the yellow look for the fogs so 3K gives me that, and 6K lets off a pretty pure white, maybe with the slightest hint of a cool blue, while 4-5K will be closer to the halogen color.

Archived