LegacyGT.com

So where's all the goodies?

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'm looking for a good online source for the optional Legacy/OB equipment. So far I've gotten a couple of cargo nets for my wagon, but most stuff doesn't appear to be available yet? I know the armrest extension is coming out in late July I believe and the updates filtration kit is due in December. So is everything else also on delay?

Quick Question Jedi, why why why are you going for the armrest option, just curious ??? Personally if you wanted something to lean on, I would go for the optional centre glovebox or get used to leaning on nothing at all.

[quote name='agctr']Quick Question Jedi, why why why are you going for the armrest option, just curious ??? Personally if you wanted something to lean on, I would go for the optional centre glovebox or get used to leaning on nothing at all.[/quote] I'd imagine for the same reason I am, because we're lefties. BTW, I don't think we get a govebox option in the states, just this wacky extender thing. Yet another reason why Australia's car market kicks our asses. Damn you and your HSV, heh.

Wow, the filtration kit is now due out in December? I read somewhere on another topic that they were redesigning the kit for easier installation, but I don't see how it could be backwards compatible without some dealer modifications. Ken

Archived