LegacyGT.com

2010 lgt

I am running at 17psi right now...got the Nameless tbe and intake on it!! I saw you had a stage 1 with the same numbers pretty much, mine is a custom tune because I don't like the ap because of the generic one tune meets all type shit! That and all this was done for free:)

Don't get caught up in numbers. All dynos read differently. I use third gear WOT pulls and plug the logs into virtual dyno. That way I get the close to the same control for various logs I receive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Only issue with Virtual Dyno is that if the 5EAT is slipping, the VD software has no speedo input so a slipping transmission will increase in RPM faster and VD reads that as faster acceleration = more torque ;) I tell VD that boost column is speed and ensure the speedo is a straight linear line relative to engine rpm. 3000rpm = 40mph then 6000rpm = 80mph etc

True, but you can always log your speed and figure out your 50-80 and 60-80 times and get an idea if you're making more power by those times. For etuning, with manual cars, it's a helpful tool. Especially if the person uses the same road and keeps me up to date on any over changes to the toral weight of the car (fuel amount, passengers, ect)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Archived