LegacyGT.com

Just bought a E63 AMG wagon!

Actually my first attempt at a bucket list car was a gt-r which would have been great if i didnt have to trade in my spec B. I looked for a cts-v 6 speed in blue but was unable to find one...this monster just happened to show up with less then 5k on the clock. Considering that Cadillac no longer makes the V wagon after 2011 I think this was the best option for me....never thought I would get one. The merc is a perfect blend of luxury, space and monsterous power plus reasonable mpg (15/23) for me. Just goes to show you never know what will happen in life!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's just insane for just a tune and on street tires. Although I just saw that the Renntech ECU costs $2250...

What times do they run stock?

Stock E63 amg's with the big turbo's run low 12's I believe....

The reflash is expensive but when you consider the power gain it makes it more reasonable....to me that is

Congrats! That's a very nice wagon. Is it 4Matic? I know the 2014 ones are 4Matic only. It was also a mild redesign. The biggest improvement is MB got rid of those pontoon rear fenders.

I have enough drama for now.....

Wow I love that wagon. I also have a soft spot for wagons. How I wish I could afford one let alone afford to maintain that beauty. Congrats.

10' CTS-V, A6, Airraid, 2.4 upper, ID850's, self tuned.

SOLD:06' LGT Wagon. BNR16G, Catless UP, DOWN, Hexmods VB, Hexmods diff bushings, BIG TMIC.

Best 0-60: 4.651 by AP

1/4= 13.678@100.73 mph, 1.945 60', Automatic transmission.

Congrats! I looked at it when they were just introduced in US but new is out of my financial reach. My oldest son promised to buy me one so hope is still there!

Also great choice on child car seat! Have Recaros on both Subies that carry my little girl.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 249K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 272K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Awesome! We don't have them here in AUS with the tt motor. I too lusted after a Gtr but the head over heart saw me buy a tt v6 audi sq5 on the same day I was supposed to pick up the Gtr. Love the German Luxo wagons though the sq5 (diesel mind you) is no match for the grunt of that thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dude, can i get pics of that gorgeous lady in larger pics than the above ones? I like my wallpaper at least 1920x1080. That car is def drool worthy! I priced one out the other day and with all the bells and whistles i want it came to $137k. Yea, ill just be looking at yours for a LLLOOOONNNGG time.

Archived