LegacyGT.com

Legacy 2.0GT spec B STi, anybody?

stifen

http://response.jp/issue/2005/0820/article73511_1.images/92569.jpg

-

couldn't find any info on it though.

This is "THE" wagon i wish we had in the US...

:-( ===>> SOA please listen to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I'd bite. Right now the Subaru is off my list of potential buys since they got rid of the GT Wagon 5-Speed.

Exactly, I am so glad I got mine before they canned the LGT Wagon 5MT.

But you could try to find one available in the US, and get it shipped (just an idea)...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Exactly, I am so glad I got mine before they canned the LGT Wagon 5MT.

But you could try to find one available in the US, and get it shipped (just an idea)...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I was all set to buy, but we decided to finish the basement (and the Home Theater! :dm: ) instead. I am looking at purchasing the end of this year, so I may have to get used, or maybe somewhere in the US an '05 might be availiable. The new Saab Sport Combi looks interesting!

• 2 weeks later...

Add front STI spoiler to that as well.

It looks like a STI parts bin being done here in Oz by STI Docklands.

Apparently the cars are in being EPA'd, have to be coverted to 2 wheel drive as the authorities don't have a 4WD testing bed (wtf) and I'm told look the same as the ones on the STI Japan website.

Not sure if it's sedan and wagon?

Rob.

I serioulsy CANT believe that the authorities DONT have a AWD test bed especailly with the local cowboys, FORD & HOLDEN producing both 4wd's including the CROSS-X. Where the ike are our taxes going for them not to be able to afford an AWD unit.....

Curious how many they will produce and hopefully this is a new model and not just a gimick to offload MY05 models that are in surplus supply in Japan for Australia. Might have to pay my contacts at SoAU a visit/phone call in the coming days.

Surely they will be offering both Estate and Sedan models, but then again who are we ??? Just the customers....

Rob, how is the tint business going ????? and do u do the clearbra's as well ?

Adam///M.

G'day Adam,

The film biz has been great for me. It doesn't vary that much except through the height fof summer when it gets a bit feral.:lol:

I think the limited run is going to be 300 vehicles.

You know how they produced the WRP 10 for the local WRX downunder? Well I imagine the GT go fast one will be similar to that concept.

(Gee a lot of my mates through the WRX Club are buying 3 ltr Liberty's and all agree the GT should have the B Spec option.)

Rob.

Archived